Members of the public and press are invited to attend, the meeting of Great Addington Parish Council to be held in the Memorial Hall on 8th December 2021 at 7.45pm to transact the following business
Mrs Dawn Cummins (Clerk/RFO to the Council)
Tel: 07599 032350
21/292 To receive and accept apologies for absence. (Reason for absence to be advised)
21/293 Approval of Minutes. To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held 10th November 2021 as a correct record
- Review action log
21/294 Declaration of interest by any Councillor who has a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest or other interest in any of the following agenda items.
21/295 To receive information requests/comments from members of the public in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Standing orders.
21/296 To resolve to exclude members of the public from the meeting when agenda items containing confidential information are transacted.
21/297 Minor Items:
- To receive reports from NNC representatives
- To receive and note applications and decisions notified by NNC Planning Services
(i) Application for Full Planning Permission NE/21/01635/FUL – Proposed modular building to extend business at Denfield Lodge, Lower Street, Great Addington
- To receive and note correspondence/reports/publications from other organisations (circulated previously)
- To review the budget 2021/2022
- To receive and approve the monthly financial statements and bank reconciliation.
- To approve payments in accordance with relevant legislation.
The Council will approve the monthly schedule of payments once confirmation has been received that the proposed transactions have been budgeted accurately.
- Payment to Lloyds Bank for credit card (Nov 2021) for purchase of A Board and pen – PAY 000208 – £35.48 (local Government Act 1972, s215)
- Payment to JME Ground Services Ltd for July 2021 All Saints Church mowing (8002). PAY000209 – £176.40 inclusive of 20% VAT (Local Government Act 1972, s 215).
- Payment to Northamptonshire Neighbourhood Watch – Purchase of signs– PAY 000210 – £56.00 (Local Government Act 1972, s112)
- Payment of the Clerk’s salary (Oct-Dec 2021) PAY 000211 – £428.09 (Local Government Act 1972, s112)
- Payment to HM Revenue and Customs for PAYE (Oct-Dec 2021) PAY 000212 – £284.80 (Local Government Act 1972, s112)
- Payment for Christmas Tree – PAY 000213 – £90.00 (Local Government Act 1972, s145
- Payment of the Clerk’s reimbursement of expenses for flyers to promote Neighbourhood Plan – PAY 000214 – £101.43 (Local Government Act 1972, s111)
21/299 To note the latest details of this Council’s Action Plan; receive and note reports prepared by Champions of projects:
- Traffic calming measures. Cllr Fischelis
Update on activity since the last meeting
- Neighbourhood plan. Cllr Scott
- Footpath Improvement. Cllr D Barclay
Update on any activity since the last meeting.
- Village enhancement.
Progress on Scheme of Works – Cllr Scott – additional quotes
Arthurs Seat – Cllr Fischelis
- Village Christmas Tree
- Village surgeries – Cllr Scott – feedback on surgery held on 27th November 2021
- Defibrillator –The clerk
- Neighbourhood Watch – Cllr Barclay – update
- Review of Churchyard grass cutting contract – The clerk
- Queens Platinum Jubilee celebrations – All
- Green Canopy
- Joint events with Little Addington
- To receive and note issues of concern raised by residents:
- Complaint regarding trees on Lower Street
- Supporting Vulnerable People in our Community – Cllr Scott
- To approve the Council’s copy for the January 2022 issue of Saints Alive! and the local press
21/301 To receive meeting/training reports from Councillors (where not otherwise specified on the agenda)
Finance for Councillors – 15th December
21/302 To confirm any additional business to be included on the agenda of the next meeting
21/303 To confirm the list of action items from this meeting
21/304 To confirm the date and time of the next meeting of the Council which is scheduled for Wednesday 12th January 2022 at 7.45pm