The Parish Council has decided that in view of the Covid-19 situation it would be irresponsible to go ahead with tonight’s Neighbourhood Plan “Open Session”. An alternative date will be fixed once the situation is clearer.

Add a comment below if you would like to be kept informed.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By :