30th May 2022
Members of the public and press are invited to attend, the meeting of Great Addington Parish Council to be held in the Memorial Hall on 8th June 2022 at 7.45 p.m. to transact the following business
Mrs Dawn Cummins (Clerk/RFO to the Council)
Tel: 07599 032350
22/383 To receive and accept apologies for absence. (Reason for absence to be advised)
22/384 Declaration of interest by any Councillor who has a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest or other interest in any of the following agenda items.
22/385 To receive information requests/comments from members of the public in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Standing orders.
22/386 To resolve to exclude members of the public from the meeting when agenda items containing confidential information are transacted.
22/387 Approval of Minutes. To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held 11th May 2022 as a correct record
- Review action log
22/388 Minor Items:
- To receive reports from NNC representative
- To receive and note applications and decisions notified by ENC Planning Services
- To receive and note correspondence/reports/publications from other organisations (circulated previously)
- To receive and approve this Council’s financial statements, bank reconciliation and
asset register for year ended March 2022.
- To receive and note the internal audit report
- To approve Sections 1 and 2 of the Annual Governance and Accountability
Return (AGAR) for the year ended 31 March 2022. The Council will undertake this
process in accordance with the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015.
(i) To approve Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement 2021/22. The
Council will approve this section of the AGAR in order to report publically on
its arrangements for ensuring that its business has been conducted in
accordance with current legislation and proper practices.
(ii) To approve Section 2 – Accounting Statements 2021/22. The Council will
approve this section of the AGAR once confirmation has been received that
the accounting statements present fairly the Council’s financial position.
(iii) The Council is exempt from a limited assurance review in 2021/22 as it meets
the exemption criteria and declares itself exempt.
- To review the budget
- To receive and approve the monthly financial statements and bank reconciliation
- To approve payments in accordance with relevant legislation
- Payment to Lloyds Bank (May 2022) Bank Charges PAY 000238 – £20.99 (local Government Act 1972, s215)
- Payment to JME Ground Services Ltd for April 2022 All Saints Church mowing (8395). PAY000239 – £198.00 inclusive of 20% VAT (Local Government Act 1972, s 215).
To note the latest details of this Council’s Action Plan; receive and note reports prepared by Champions of projects:
- Traffic calming measures. Cllr Fischelis
Update on activity since the last meeting
- Neighbourhood plan. Cllr Scott update on activity since the last meeting
- Footpath Improvement. Cllr D Barclay
Update on any activity since the last meeting.
- Village enhancement.
- Defibrillator –Cllr Scott
- Whats App Group – all
- Roy Winterbone’s photographs – Mike Lower( 27 albums) – Cllr Pidd
- Saints Alive
- To approve the Council’s copy for the July 2022 issue of Saints Alive! and the local press
22/392 To receive meeting/training reports from Councillors (where not otherwise specified on the agenda)
22/393 To confirm any additional business to be included on the agenda of the next meeting
22/394 To confirm the list of action items from this meeting
22/395 To confirm the date and time of the next meeting of the Council which is scheduled for Wednesday 13th July 2022 at 7.45 p.m.