Members of the public and press are invited to attend, the meeting of Great Addington Parish Council to be held in the Memorial Hall on 9th March 2022 at 7.45pm to transact the following business
Mrs Dawn Cummins (Clerk/RFO to the Council)
Tel: 07599 032350
22/333 To receive and accept apologies for absence. (Reason for absence to be advised)
22/334 Approval of Minutes. To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 9th February 2022 as a correct record
- Review action log
22/335 Declaration of interest by any Councillor who has a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest or other interest in any of the following agenda items.
22/336 To receive information requests/comments from members of the public in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Standing orders.
22/337 To resolve to exclude members of the public from the meeting when agenda items containing confidential information are transacted.
22/338 Minor Items:
- To receive reports from NNC representatives
- To receive and note applications and decisions notified by NNC Planning Services
- Notice of Approval – NE/21/01635/FUL – Modular building to extend business at Denfield Lodge, Lower Street, Great Addington
- To receive and note correspondence/reports/publications from other organisations (circulated previously)
- STAUNCH – Development at Titchmarsh
- To receive and approve the monthly financial statements and bank reconciliation.
- To approve payments in accordance with relevant legislation.
The Council will approve the monthly schedule of payments once confirmation has been received that the proposed transactions have been budgeted accurately.
- Payment to Lloyds Bank (Jan 2022) Bank Charges and payment for printer – PAY 000226 – £260.00 (local Government Act 1972, s215)
- Payment to RAO Stationers for stationary Feb 2022 PAY000227 – £27.60 (Local Government Act 1972, s111)
- Payment of the Clerk’s salary (Jan-Mar 2022) PAY 000228 – £428.09 (Local Government Act 1972, s112)
- Payment to HM Revenue and Customs for PAYE (Jan-Mar 2022) PAY 000229 – £284.80 (Local Government Act 1972, s112)
- Payment to the Public Works Loan Board for the bi-annual loan repayment. PAY000230 £468.38 (National Loans Act 1968, s 3)
- Payment to Unity Trust Bank plc for service charges (January – March 2021) PAY 000231 – £18.00 (Local Government Act 1972, s 111)
- Payment to Saints Alive subscription PAY 000232 – £150 (Local Government Act 1972 s142)
22/340 To note the latest details of this Council’s Action Plan; receive and note reports prepared by Champions of projects:
- Traffic calming measures. Cllr Fischelis
- Update on activity since the last meeting:
- Village Gates
- Double Yellow lines in Ringstead Rd
- Double Yellow lines opposite Cranford Rd
- Possibility of 20MPH speed limit
- Neighbourhood plan. Cllr Scott
- Footpath Improvement. Cllr D Barclay
- Update on any activity since the last meeting.
- Village enhancement.
- Arthurs Seat – Cllr Fischelis
- Defibrillator –The clerk
- Review of Churchyard grass cutting contract – The clerk
- Asset Mapping
- Review of drop in sessions / Door to door visits by Councillors
- GA Churchyard
- Queens Platinum Jubilee celebrations – All
- Joint events with Little Addington
- Events in Great Addington
- NNC Grants
- Supporting Vulnerable People in our Community – Cllr Pidd
- Saints Alive
- Contribution increase request 2022/23
- To approve the Council’s copy for the April 2022 issue of Saints Alive! and the local press
22/342 To receive meeting/training reports from Councillors (where not otherwise specified on the agenda)
Data protection for Clerks and Officers – 10th March 2022
Date protection for Cllrs – 15th March
Year end accounts and audit – 17th / 29th March 2022
Social Media Skills for Councillors – 10th March 2022
The code of conduct in practice – 14th March
22/343 Recruitment of new Clerk
- Review Clerks salary
22/344 To confirm any additional business to be included on the agenda of the next meeting
22/345 To confirm the list of action items from this meeting
22/346 To confirm the date and time of the next meeting of the Council which is scheduled for Wednesday 13th April 2022 at 7.45pm